Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...& more!

Yes, I'm still going w/the MLP charity adventure. I ran into a bit of a snag last week & only scored 6 ponies, but I'm hopeful w/the new generations coming out I'll have more than 10 to make up for it this week.

We're going to NYC! YAY! I'm also a collector of the horror dolls, Living Dead Dolls, & they are having their 13th anniversary party in NYC...attending! *dances* My husband & I are making a huge weekend outta it w/lotsa stuff planned. I'm a huge fan of Madame Alexander, so we're attempting to get into the club's Fall Friendship Luncheon as well. SO MANY DOLLS, SO LIL TIME! ;)

The only thing that could make our trip better would be MLP...guess what? We are attending the NYC Comic Con & guess who will also be there? HASBRO!

So my 3 loves wrapped up into 1 trip....CAN-NOT-WAIT! :D

I will try to update the blog more often, but yes...still going strong! Tons of ponies awaiting lil children to love them so :D

No comments:

Post a Comment