Monday, August 29, 2011

20...only 180 to go! *deep breath*

My biggest concern from day 1 was the availability of this many ponies in the local stores.

Waltzing into Target on Friday had  me a wee-bit nervous since I had completely wiped out their shelves last week...did they restock? Would there even BE any ponies?! WHAT IF I FAIL?! *yanks hair* *screams*

But alas, my paranoia was unjustified & there were 11 new ponies...10 of them came home w/me.

(I wiped 'em out again...only 1 pony left! Yay for the charity idea, boo for other people wanting these ponies!)

A bit of an interesting note, for G4 pony collectors, they had several Cheerilee & Lily Blossom ponies. If you've been after 'em, check out Target - they obviously have 'em in stock.

Oh & random, but I was asked why I continue to buy the ponies @ Target...very simple! Target has a debit card that takes $$$ right outta my checking account & also discounts 5% off my total purchase. Without the card, I would spend around $55 for 10 ponies. However, the card gets 'em for a lil over $51. It may not seem like that much in savings for 1 set, factor in I am attempting 200...that lil bit of savings is gonna add up quick & maybe I can even get an extra couple w/the savings. It's win/win.

Thank you so much to everyone that has emailed/FB'd about this whole thing. It's really encouraging to have everyone supporting me & it's going to be a wonderful wonderful time giving all of these things away in the holiday months...must keep going.

Here's the latest photo of the bin'd 20 ponies -


No comments:

Post a Comment