Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Slacking on the blog, but not the ponies!

Yes, I'm still going strong buying ponies! YAY!

Quite frankly, I'm not even sure how many I've purchased @ this point, but I just keep going & going & going more until my December deadline hits.

It's crazy to realize that I had this lil dream a few months ago & now I'm actually going to make it happen which is very very exciting.

I've also become a member of a MLP Forum & they alwayz post up lil codes for the Hasbro Toy Shop that allow ya to get discounts - I find myself buying the max I can when I see those sales in an effort to score even more ponies for all the kids that will get 'em this Christmas.

Oh & I've turned more people onto ponies too which deserves another YAY!

I was telling our company's accountant about it & he asked if I could get his granddaughters a pony each - yup! I did & they LOVED them. They're apparently going to start watching Friendship is Magic, so it's win/win...more ponies for kids.

Well, that's about it for now. I suppose I'll update this weekend w/photos of all the new ponies I've purchased & show you guys my progress.

Maybe I'll finally count & see how far away I am to the 200.

Although the bad thing? It's made my own collection of ponies start growing. I generally only collect the 80's vintage ponies, but now I find myself looking forward to the newest generation as well. I ordered a set of 12 from my beloved toy store, "Big Bad Toy Store" & figure the "extras" will go to the charity too.

I'm seriously wondering how many I've gotten, but I suppose I will soon find out.

I just ordered 20 from a great sale on Hasbro's Toy Shop...I need to stop, but I can't! AHHH! It's too cool to know so many kids will be soooooo happy this season w/their cute lil ponies :)

- Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment