Monday, August 22, 2011

The first 10!

Stomping down the aisle of ponies @ Target, I suddenly felt fear, "What if I can't get 200 ponies?! Am I setting myself up for disappointment?!"

I don't think I really did the math on how many ponies I'll need to buy between now & then, but oh well..200 is the goal, so hopefully we'll get there by December. *gulp*

Regardless, I purchased the first 10 ponies & couldn't be more excited, as well as hopeful, that this goal will become a reality. We bought a storage bin @ Big Lots (cause we're classy like that!), so I'm going to store as many as I can in this then purchase another later for more. I may have to discuss storage options w/my father, cause I know he has an empty bedroom in his house that we may need to take over w/these ponies...he can't say no to the sweet lil children.

As I said...our first 10!



Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment